"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday, January 18, 2014



I saw this merry-go-round online a while back and I knew that S would love it. I also knew that I could probably make one of my own. So, I know this may not be perfect but that's not really the point. I felt the need to try it and I did it! I'm happy that it even spins :) Most importantly though, and the reason that I bother making things at all (besides, well, it's just fun) is that I try hard to teach S that it's not always necessary to run to the store and buy what you think looks cool. Pretty much if someone else can make it, you can too. Unless, of course you don't have the tools. 
The imagination, it's a wonderful thing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment