"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday, October 19, 2013

I'm still dealing with a horribly slow computer and unfortunately that means my blogging time has been cut down drastically. I miss it and I miss you. I'm trying to get back on track... I hope to be back full time soon.

Until then, here is S modeling the cozy wrap that I finally finished knitting (just in time for the chilly temps to hit!) The pattern is by Veera Välimäki and is called the Striped Study Shawl. You can find it on Ravelry. The grey yarn that I used is Sublime Organic Merino Wool. I haven't the information for the red yarn any longer, my apologies. 

We have been keeping busy with S in school (she is star of the week next week and is super excited!) and trying to cram in as many fun fall adventures, also as much exploring in the fall foliage as possible, before the snow starts falling. I have a feeling it will hit fast and hard this year. I kind of hope I'm wrong, although I have decided I really don't mind hibernating all winter either. ;)

Enjoy the beauty of today...in whatever small ways you choose to open your eyes and hearts to.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment