"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Friday, August 16, 2013

Sunny the Super Sleuth!

 


 

 







We read a chapter book about a little girl super sleuth and afterwards Sunny dressed like this for days! Even when we ran to the store! She put a smile on a lot of peoples faces that day. Lucky for me, she doesn't always mind me snapping her picture. One of my favorite times to take photos of S is when she is in the middle of talking to me about something. She has a habit of walking around a bit when she talks, and at this age she also tends to ramble on a bit. Perfect for picture taking! These photos are near and dear to my heart. I think I would even have trouble picking a favorite out of the bunch. Also, those cowboy boots were a must for the outfit, she insisted! 
She's my little super sleuth all right!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Love these shots!
    She is beautiful and precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) These are still some of my favorite photos!

    ReplyDelete