"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Thursday, May 2, 2013


 
      
   







 















We had a beautiful warm weekend, for three days in a row there was sunshine and it was in the seventies.
Knowing the weather was about to change, we decided to spend a day out and about enjoying the sweet taste of spring while it lasted. I had been nursing a soar knee for over a week and so I knew this probably wasn't the best idea for me, but sometimes you have to take a risk and go out and enjoy yourself. The next day did land me in the doctors office but I'm almost glad that it did because now I'm on my way to healing my knee. It feels so much better already!

 I'm looking forward to spring sticking around next time.

 
Two days later...

May 2nd, 2013

 We woke up to 6 (or was it 8?) inches of snow on the ground, and someone was not too pleased!
 S says, "I'm confused mom, I think the birdies are confused too! We should be wearing dresses with flowers in our hair and dancing around barefoot. It is SPRING and there is SNOW!"

xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment