"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Sunday, July 17, 2011

We went outside to sit so that I could fold my laundry and so S could  play for a few minutes before bed. We got sidetracked and ended up visiting the fairies. A half an hour later and I totally forgot about the laundry. The first picture is from inside the fairy house. The second photo is S standing in front of Pixie Hollow.
 Sunny heading into her secret spot to visit the fairies.
 The first photo I took from inside the fairy house (yep, I went in there too!) The second photo is S picking what she pretended was broccoli for the fairies, because "they like broccoli best of all."
 Sunny being her curious self, peeking through the fence. Looking for more fairies no doubt.
I cherish every moment with this little girl of mine. She captures the wonder and magic of it all, and she believes. That is so inspiring for anyone to be around, especially this mama of hers. She teaches me every single day to let go just a little more. Let go of any worries, fears, and heartaches...to just believe. I'm learning to live in the moment more and to really open my eyes to what is the here and now. There is so much beauty all around us, it is ours to explore and experience, bit by bit, if we only open ourselves up to it.  
What is it that you believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment