"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Magic of Christmas Brings Wonder to the World

 
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from our home to yours!!
 
 
Sunny started her own tradition a few years ago all on her own, and with just a tiny reminder, has kept it up again this year. This will be the third year that she has written Christmas letters (with a drawing of course) and tucked them into the tree. It's a sweet tradition that I hope she keeps up as the years go by!

 This is my letter from her that she pulled from our tree on Christmas eve and handed to me. Sunny she wrote it 100% on her own. I know because I was in the room when she wrote it and she wouldn't let me have a peek! It makes me smile so, so much. In case you can't read it, it says "the magic of the Christmas brings wonder to the world." 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment