"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sunny's Smile Handmade


It's finally here, small business Saturday is today! Please keep Sunny's Smile Handmade in mind for your holiday shopping needs. I will be accepting custom orders for a short time only, so if you have a special quote or idea for a necklace, please let me know! Your business is much appreciated! 
 Thank you!!

*Please take a moment to visit my page, Sunny's Smile Handmade on fb, it means a lot to me!! Also, you will find that it is only a fb page, meaning that at this time, I do not have an Etsy shop open. You might say, I'm testing the waters with my designs to see how well they are received. I would appreciate as many "likes" as I can get! 
Again, thanks so much!! 

xo
Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment