"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Friday, July 12, 2013

A Fairy Garden

Her fairy garden looks different every day it seems. Today when we checked on it though, it appeared to have bloomed over night into something really magical and special.

I should add that in no way do I consider myself a gardener! I had no idea how far apart to space the flowers when I planted them and clearly they were planted way too close together...for what I had intended it to look like anyways. No matter though, who can resist those lush flowers and all their beauty! Just think of how much the fairies must be loving the countless places to hide (there are houses hidden amongst the flowers :)

S is clearly smitten, and so am I.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment