"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pegasus Unicorn

 I had planned on making S a horse on a stick...she had other ideas. It couldn't just be a horse, oh no, it had to be a Pegasus unicorn (alicorn) on a stick. A pink one to be exact. I love that she has had so many of her own ideas of ways to do things lately. She comes to me daily with new plans for one thing or another. Tonight for instance, she said she wanted to write a whole book and illustrate it, about three huskies and a little bunny. I told her we could work on it together. That is something pretty special to look forward to I think!

The other day we splurged on the 96 count box of crayons (with the sharpener!)
because sometimes life just calls for a new box of crayons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment