"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

 

We've been busy, really busy. I apologize for the lack of my own words lately. We've been trying to fit it all in before summer comes to an end. We did have a wonderful Labor Day weekend filled with friends, fairies and food. This was our second year going to the Renaissance Festival, and it has yet to disappoint. It is such a magical place for S, there is so much for her to do and see. I have many photos, but I think I will post just a few at a time as I edit them.

On another note...
The Renaissance Festival is having a photo contest. Each person is allowed up to three photo entries. I have until October if I want to enter. The winners will each receive a new camera of various brands and costs. I could tell you about my current camera (and how much I would love a new one, but I think that could be another post entirely) the one that I use now is by no means expensive. It gets the job done though...most of the time.

So dear readers, if you should see a photo in the next few posts that might catch your eye, and you think I should enter it, please let me know. I have never entered a photo contest before and part of me still thinks it's a bit silly to do so, but there is really no cost involved for me, so it might just be fun to give it a shot. 

That's it for now. Please, come back here and check out some more photos soon.

(Do you see the fairy that S spotted in the woods? 
We sprinkled fairy dust all around us, knowing the wind would surely carry it to you.)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment