"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday, August 18, 2012



 

 We were driving down a country road, on our way to celebrate a wee one's birthday, when my husband pulled the car over and got out. I asked him where he was going but he only answered with, "Hold on, I'll be right back." 
When he reappeared he had a hand full of sunflowers for Sunny and I. He later added the rest of the wild 
flowers to our bouquet. It made my day that much better. I love that man.
xo

I will post more pictures from our country visit & celebration soon.

 The top photo is just for fun.
(S gets a kick out of seeing that rabbit and his balloon with her in pictures.)



No comments:

Post a Comment