"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Little Mushroom

A quick drawing that I did to go with Sunny's song that she sang for me tonight. 
At bedtime S treated me to a song that she had just made up. It was so sweet and it truly made my day so much better. Here it is: (imagine it sung by a 3 1/2 yr old. %100 pure cuteness. I can't make this stuff up.)
Little mushroom,
Little mushroom,
Won't you please stay,
Won't you please stay
By this little brown tree.
It's trunk is brown,
And it's leaves are green.
Little mushroom,
Little mushroom,
Won't you stay,
Won't you please stay.

By 
Sunny

2 comments:

  1. love the drawing. and yes its always cute whatever comes from the mouth of a little 3 1/2 ! i have one of those too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely.
    100% pure cuteness indeed.xxx

    ReplyDelete