"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday, September 3, 2011









I can feel the weather changing now, the evenings are cooler bringing with them a breeze through the open windows. We had a few things left on our summer to-do list though, and the beach was one of them. Two days ago it was hot and humid, a perfect day to spend by the water. 
Tomorrow we may be in long sleeves, but I do believe there will be a couple more days of 
warmth left ahead of us before autumn is fully upon us.

S and her little friend A were so cute together, playing hide & seek between two trees. One would cover their eyes while the other went and hid behind the tree. Such a simple game to play. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos...
    Reminds of the things I miss here in Newfoundland. Not many places like that here...We have rocks and cliffs, beautiful, but not user friendly! :)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I really appreciate that you visited and responded so often...A new direction soon I hope. I've been creating again and would love to share the process and results...

    xo

    ps. Would you send me your address so I could send you a postcard? andrealbarrett(at)yahoo(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete