"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday, August 27, 2011




  



  I spent a small part of the day redoing this old (smelly) chair that I pulled out of my mom's basement. 
I gave it a good washing, a fresh coat of paint, and a new upholstered seat. 
Now I have a desk chair that I happen to love!
The photo of S and I looking up, we are watching the birds in the tree above us. We must have been quiet because as we were lying there, a group of birds came to perch themselves on the branches.
Lastly, I was real patient while waiting for my turn with those googly glasses. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of you two watching the birdies. Your silhouette is lovely, too. Sunny has grown like a...Sunflower this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete