"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wednesday, August 10, 2011





 I've been on a creative frenzy this week. I would like to be able to spend hours drawing, painting or working on collages, but these days I find that to be a huge challenge with a three year old. 
Instead I keep my hands as busy as I can doing a little of this and a little of that all day long. 
I don't like for them to be idle for too long, so I have projects tucked away in all corners of our home.
It seems that I have been working on the cross stitch forever, and perhaps I have. I just picked it up again this week after months of not touching it. I also just started to stitch the little birdie, as you can see he is not finished yet. Actually, none of these projects are completed and I'm o.k. with that.
It's been a while since I have done knitting of any sort. The summer months go by way too fast, knitting was shelved in order to make the most of the warm sunshine. 
The quilt I've been meaning to make since last spring, and I'm just getting to it now! 
I'm excited to finish it and for it to have a place on our bed. 
It will perhaps be the most girly thing in our home. 
The flowers I've started in my sketchbook. I'm thinking of adding watercolor to them.
I'd love to hear what you are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment