"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wednesday, June 29, 2011


Water balloon doodles. (We had fun throwing them too!)


A wonderful little treasure discovered at our feet. I fell in love with it's open heart.

This is the park that I played at when I was young. At the time, there sat a swing set at the tree line.
Many years ago the old equipment was torn down and a newer park now sits at the base of the hill. 
I still like to take S back in the woods though, as overgrown as they are, 
just for a moment of quiet amongst the trees and nature.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    I love the nut case...A chestnut?

    Thank you so much for your kind words last week.

    Hope you have a wonderful sunny weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete