"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

 
Sunny has been wanting to make a house for her fairy friend for about a week now, and today we finally had a little extra time to set aside for such a task. We had so much fun putting it together! Admittedly, I did most of the work, although S did some of the decorating herself on the outside and inside walls (and supplied all of the furnishings.)  I have to give her credit, for being just shy (days away) of 3 years, she certainly knows what she wants! The day was spent outdoors playing and creating, sunshine warming our spirits and hearts.
Days like today I cherish, knowing that I will carry them with me in all the years to come.
When spent with S, they are filled such a magical light.

No comments:

Post a Comment