"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

 

I will admit it. I've been stuck in a rut.
I've started the same gift 3 times now. I'm still not sure where I'm going with it. 
I've also started to pick out some fabrics (from my stash) to make a quilt. 
I'm not sure about my orange selection. I'm thinking about something more neutral, 
with more of an organic/natural feel to it. 
Maybe with a shot of color, perhaps a soft violet mixed in with the grays. 
Linen & cotton would be my ideal choices for fabric.

The top photo, which I can't believe I haven't shared yet, 
was a lovely gift from a sweet friend. 
I can't wait for it's beauty to be wrapped around my needles.


No comments:

Post a Comment